Terms & Conditions
1.Acceptance Of Website And Social Media Terms And Conditions
- 1.1 You accept and consent to the Website and Social Media Terms and Conditions and the Returns Policy in full by using our Website and Social Media.
- 1.2 You must not use our Website and Social Media if you do not accept the Website and Social Media Terms and Conditions.
- 2.1 We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited Licence to:
(a) view and use information accessible from the Website and Social Media; and
(b) purchase goods or services from the Website.
- 2.2 You must not:
(a) cause damage or interfere with accessibility to the Website and Social Media;
(b) use it in connection with illegal, fraudulent or harmful purposes or activities;
(c) store, transmit or distribute Malicious Computer Program; or
(d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities.
3.Intellectual Property Rights
- 3.1 We own or are licensed to use our intellectual property in the Website and Social Media.
- 3.2 You may only view and download Content on the Website for caching purposes and print a single copy of Content for personal use.
- 3.3 You must not:
(a) republish any Content from this Website and Social Media;
(b) present any Content in public;
(c) reproduce or exploit any Content on this Website and Social Media for commercial purpose;
(d) edit or otherwise modify any Content on the Website and Social Media; or
(e) redistribute any Content from this Website and Social Media unless we expressly permitted redistribution.
4. Prices and Ordering
- 4.1 Unless otherwise stated all prices are inclusive of value added tax and exclusive of delivery.
- 4.2 The price payable by the Customer will be the price current at the date of the order.
- 4.3 Reservation of Products does not constitute an order and is not binding on either party.
- 4.4 Orders are accepted by online only through www.meshascreations.com.au. Orders are only binding when Mesha’s Creations accepts payment in full for the order and the customer receives payment confirmation in writing.
- 4.5 Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
- 4.6 Errors and omissions are excepted. Images are for illustrative purposes only.
- 5.1 Payment is due at the time the order is placed.
- 6.1 Any delivery date stated is only a warranty by Mesha’s Creations to use reasonable endeavours to effect delivery by that date. No liability will be accepted by Mesha’s Creations for failure to meet a stated delivery date.
- 6.2 Products supplied by Mesha’s Creations are delivered at the risk of Mesha’s Creations. Customers must make a claim for damage or loss of the goods in writing:
- 6.2.1 if a Product is damaged, within 72 hours of delivery; and
- 6.2.2 if a Product has been lost or is short, within 48 hours of delivery. No claim for loss or damage will be allowed if the Customer claims outside the above time limit.
- 6.3 Delivery will be made to the address provided at the time of placing the order.
- 7.1 The Customer should return the Product in its original packaging to Mesha’s Creations at the address given. Prior authorisation must be obtained for any returns by contacting Mesha’s Creations.
- 7.2 If any item is returned which is found not to be faulty, then the postal return cost may not be refunded.
- 7.3 This clause does not affect your statutory rights.
8. Limitation of Liability
- 8.1 Mesha’s Creations shall not be liable for any financial consequential indirect or other losses suffered by the Customer or any third party whether such loss arises in contract or tort or in any other way.
9. Uncontrollable Events and Delays
- 9.1 In case of delays caused by circumstances beyond the control of Mesha’s Creations or it’s suppliers, Mesha’s Creations shall have the right to either suspend delivery or to cancel the contract without liability.
- 9.2 Examples of Uncontrollable Events are (by way of example and not limited to) strike, lockout,riot,revolution, war, epidemic, working difficulties, transportation difficulties, fire,and failure of suppliers or official regulations.
- 10.1 You are responsible for your own choice of Product and the suitability for any particular purpose. You must ensure that any Products are compatible.
- 10.2 Images are for illustration purposes only.
- 10.3 Specifications are correct as per manufacturer information.
- 10.4 You must provide reasonable courtesy information and co-operation to Mesha’s Creations.
11. Marketing Emails
- 11.1 “Marketing Emails” refers to any promotional email communication. The information transmitted in these emails is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received an email in error, please contact the sender. Although the emails and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus, it is the responsibility of the recipient to
ensure that they are virus free and no responsibility is accepted by the sender for any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt or use thereof. Errors and omissions are excepted. Images are used for illustrative purposes only. Prices valid for the indicated time period only. Offer pricing only available on the online store.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our Terms and Conditions, please contact us by
emailing us at email@example.com